2016 Value (HMO) Plan
The Generations Advantage Value (HMO) plan offers comprehensive medical benefits, but with no Part D prescription drug coverage. This may be an option if you already have prescription drug coverage through the VA or an employer plan.
- HMO – which means you must use network providers for all plan services
- $01 monthly premium (remember, you must continue to pay your Medicare Part B premium)
- $0 annual routine physical and routine vision and hearing exams2
- $0 copays for primary care office visits
- No copay for a range of preventive services
- $20 copays for specialist visits
- Out-of-pocket maximum for medical services: $6,700. Your plan premium does not count toward this maximum.
- Coverage for emergency care worldwide
- This plan is available in all counties in the state of Maine
- Large network of doctors across the state of Maine
- You cannot have a Part D (Medicare prescription) plan if you enroll in the Value plan
1 You must continue to pay your Medicare Part B premium.
2 In-network, you pay $0 for a routine physical, once per year, and $0 for an annual routine eye or hearing exam.
The benefit information provided herein is a brief summary, not a comprehensive description of benefits. For more information, contact the plan. Limitations, restrictions, and copays may apply. Benefits, formulary and medications, pharmacy network, premium and/or copays/coinsurance may change on January 1 each year. Martin's Point Generations Advantage is a health plan with a Medicare contract offering HMO, HMO-POS, HMO SNP, and PPO products. Enrollment in a Martin's Point Generations Advantage plan depends on contract renewal.
You may download Adobe Reader free to view the PDF documents.
The materials on this page may be made available in other formats such as Braille, large print or other alternate formats. Please contact us for more information. Call Member Services at 1-866-544-7504 (TTY: 711). We are available 8 am to 8 pm, seven days a week from October 1 to February 14, and 8 am to 8 pm, Monday through Friday from February 15 to September 30, and calls to these numbers are free.
All documents listed on this page were posted on 10/1/2015, there will be a date next to any document updated since 10/1/2015.