Generations Advantage Value (HMO) offers comprehensive medical benefits, but with no Part D prescription drug coverage. This may be an option if you already have prescription drug coverage through the VA or an employer plan.
- HMO – which means you must use network providers for all plan services.
- $01monthly premium (remember, you must continue to pay your Medicare Part B premium. Limitations, copayments, and restrictions may apply.)
- $0 annual routine physical and routine vision and hearing exams.2
- $5 copays for primary care office visits.
- No copay for a range of preventive services.
- $25 copays for specialist visits.
- Out-of-pocket maximum for medical services: $3,400. Your plan premium does not count toward this maximum.
- Coverage for emergency care worldwide.
- This plan is available in all counties in the State of Maine.
- Large network of doctors across the state of Maine.
- You cannot have a Part D (Medicare prescription) plan if you enroll in the Value plan.
1You must continue to pay your Medicare Part B premium.
2In-network, you pay $0 for a routine physical, once per year, and $0 for an annual routine eye or hearing exam.
The benefit information provided herein is a brief summary, not a comprehensive description of benefits. For more information, contact the plan. Limitations, restrictions, and copays may apply. Benefits, formulary, pharmacy network, premium and/or copays/coinsurance may change on January 1, 2015. Martin's Point Generations, LLC, is a Medicare Advantage organization with a Medicare contract.
You may download Adobe Reader free to view the PDF documents below
The materials on this page may be made available in other formats such as Braille, large print or other alternate formats. Please contact us for more information. Call Member Services at 1-866-544-7504. Hours are 8 am to 8 pm, seven days a week from October 1–February 14, and 8 am to 8 pm, Monday through Friday after February 14, and calls to these numbers are free.
Value (HMO) Plan Documents and Resources
Annual Notice of Change
Evidence of Coverage
Summary of Benefits
2014 Plan Ratings
Multi-language Interpreter Services
Reimbursement Form - Wigs, Transplant Transportation and Preventive Dental
Reimbursement Form - Standard